Wednesday, May 4, 2016

STARTING OVER


Blogging was such a good thing for me, it made me happy.  I don't know exactly why I stopped. Lazy pops into my brain, then I push it out.  I don't have an excuse but I will start over. 

So this is pretty awesome.  Yep, Nikki is preggo.  Little Leo will make an entrance sometime before the end of July.  Isn't he precious!  I can't believe the amazing images ultra-sounds can make these days.  I remember when ultra-sounds were thought to be dangerous.  haha.  I may of just aged myself a bit.  





  Craig and I got to travel to Loveland, Colorado last weekend to be with Kayla on her special day.  






I love this beautiful browned eyed girl!  Eight is great!

This Friday, Craig and I will be on the road to my sister Carol's house.  We'll be going to Tanner's baseball game and her husband Fred's Birthday Bash.  Expect alot of pictures.  

I'M BACK!
























No comments:

Post a Comment