Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Grandkids Are Cuter Than Yours!

It's not easy to get all the kids together. I was determined to get pictures of the Grandkids this Christmas. I had no luck finding anyone who would be able to take them so with the help of Scott and Tyler we set up a makeshift photo studio in my dining room. Scott took the pictures, Tyler helped me with the backdrops and I did the posing. It was a blast, me and all the parents screamed and shook toys to get the kids to smile. The poor kids probably thought we were all crazy. I am proud that we were able to get quite a few really good photos. I seriously think maybe I'll just take all the pictures in the future. Check them out!

All four - Kylie, Tanner, Kayla and Hanna. Tanner did an awesome job considering Hanna was sitting on him.

I am speechless, they are so dang cute!

We had so many people yelling at them to smile, poor kids didn't know where to look.

I am sure that these girls are having an important conversation, looks like something very serious.

We needed all the help we could get keeping these girls looking picture perfect. Mike helped hang on to them.

The sweetness! These are the best ever!

Tanner and Kylie are the best of friends, when one of them walks into the room the other goes crazy. Often the shrills of joy get a little loud! I love this picture of Tanner giving Kylie a kiss. She loves it, aww so sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment