Saturday, October 2, 2010

DINOMITE!

I was able to go to Tanner's soccer game today. The name of his team is The Dinomite's. His age group doesn't keep score, but trust me, I know who kicked the ball into the net and made 2 of the 4 goals. That's right, it was Tanner. He is quite the little soccer player, he just seems to get it. Shall I just say he's a natural? Okay then, he is a natural. I am a proud Grandma. Craig and I arrived a little before half-time and the first thing he said to me was "Grandma I kicked a goal for you!" Thank you Tanner, give me some more at your next game! I am the luckiest Grandma ever.




Had to include these pretty shots of Hanna. She is such a doll and fun to be around.
Love this girl!

It was a wonderful day, can't think of any better way to spend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment