Friday, August 5, 2016

PARENTING IS NOT FOR WHIMPS.

"You're braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem and smarter than you think"
A.A. Milne, - Winnie the Pooh






This isn't a post about what a wonderful parent I am. It's not about giving advice or judging.  It's about my observations of my children and their parenting.  I find it interesting that we all seem to have our own parenting style.  What works for one, might not work for another. All kids are different.  My kids have that figured out.  Each has their technique that works for them. 


We had a little family reunion this last weekend.  We woke early to have family pictures done.  Each little family was gathered together with Craig and I in the center.  It was awesome and made me reflect on how blessed I am.  Craig and I have five grown children, four are married and one is enjoying life doing his own thing for now.  We have eight beautiful Grandchildren.  


Who would have thought that two crazy kids, in love in high school, would still be together in their fifties and  have such an incredible family.


My Grandchildren have parents that love them, protect them, teach them and want only the very best for them. They are all thriving and happy.  How much more could I ask for.


These pictures are from our little get together.  Can't wait for the family portraits we had taken, I'll post those when I get them.
















No comments:

Post a Comment