Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Beautiful skies, fishing and camping!

I love a beautiful sunset with pink and orange clouds. I took these pictures on a recent fishing trip with friends. Linda and Bob followed us to Enterprise Reservoir on a Saturday a few weeks ago. It was a perfectly wonderful day, except for a little wind, the weather was perfect, we grilled
hot dogs, visited and I caught 4 fish!
Linda and Bob

We've been camping a couple of times recently. On one occasion Scott, Jaimie and the kids followed us up and had dinner, played and best of all made smores with us. Tanner and Hannah are the masters of smores or as Hannah would call them "snores". Roasting marshmallows just to watch them burn like a torch was fun too.

Oh, dear little marshmallow

How I love you

You're soft, you're so sweet

And so sugary too!

All white as snow

Chewy and soft as fluff

However I try

I can't get enough!

Look at that dirty face, awww the joy and fun of having dirt and ash on your cute face.

Below is one of my very best friends in the entire world. She is my caboose or baby, whatever. I don't know what I'd do without this girl.

This is another one of my very best friends in the entire world. My BIKE! Mine has the basket and gears, the other cool one is Nikki's.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh what a great post my friend! so cute with the grand kids and snores! I had my very first snore last weekend! YEP I have NEVER had one! They are sooooo sweet, almost TOO sweet, I didn't finish mine lol. VERY FUN PICS on here my friend! and I loved your little fluff poem! Your are getting to be quite the poet! :)

    ReplyDelete